PR isn’t advertising…
…It’s about reputation, maintaining goodwill, influencing opinion and behaviour.
PR is powerful as it helps to:
- Communicate who you are, what you do and why you do it
- Promote a business to target audiences
- Build and strengthen customer and consumer relationships
- Differentiate yourself from competitors
- Integrate with social media
Splat Marketing & PR produces engaging, newsworthy content achieved by getting ingrained with the product and organisation. Why do we do this? In our opinion, it’s only possible to effectively represent a brand if there’s a complete understanding of the product range, the company ethos and of the objectives of what is to be achieved.
Do you need PR? We recommend it’s something to consider to:
- Launch a brand or product
- Engage with trade customers or consumers
- Build a brand
- Raise awareness
- Encourage sales (online and instore)
- Ensure reputation management
- Differentiate from competitors
Splat Marketing & PR provides specialist public relations and has developed relationships with a selection of media with particular expertise in speciality food and drink, hospitality and agriculture.